I give the nod to Dish Network.
I like directv, just because Ive used it for so long im used to the channels. I also like FTA, its fun to play around with and what not.
FTA is fun to play around with *wink*
What is FTA? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Another plus to Dish Network is their DVR plan. To get the DVR receiver with Direct TV you have to pay an extra $99. With Dish Network it is free.
Direct TV, if you like sports at all. You pay but you get what you want, you cant eve get NFL Sunday Ticket on Dish.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
They have NBA League pass and MLB Extra Innings. Here is a link to their college football coverage. http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/p...ll/index.shtml
They do have plenty of sports packages. Here is another link. http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/p...ew/index.shtml
They probably have NFL but it dont matter to me. I hate the NFL. College sports is as far as I go. The only actual time I watch the NFL is the Super Bowl and can barely bring myself to do that.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Your not going to get me to swtich over on this one. I've had DirectTV for 7 years and have seen everything they have. The NFL Sunday Ticket package alone is worth more than the enire Dish package imo. They also have every game of the NCAA Tournament which Dish doesnt have, if you love sports its DirectTV>Dish.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I can speak from experience that Dish Network beats Direct on price. Sure, Dish doesn't have Sunday Ticket, but they have all the other sports packages. Plus, I get at least...at least 10 calls a day from Direct customers who are fed up with Direct and are checking on Dish prices.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
hey mikmo, was gonna ask you, if you signed me up or whatever, would you be able to get me chicago locals or would I be SOL? Reason being, I just watch the bears games and dont wanna pay 200+ dollars for the sunday ticket....Right now im fine since the card swaps havent been completed, but Im sure I will probably have to subscribe soon.
Bookmarks